Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Law of Plans.



The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once. ~Albert Einstein

I have a CPR training Thursday evening.
My long lost little brother will be in town and wants to have dinner...Thursday evening.
My friend, who never does, needs a babysitter....yup... Thursday evening.
I literally haven't had plans on a Thursday evening in ....?....

Why does it seem that everything happens all at once.
Ok, ok Einstein, I realize that it isn't LITERALLY happening all at once....but,you can't deny that things do happen in groupings and waves and clusters. They come in packs and bunches and clumps and....you get the picture...
Sometimes it is many occassions all on one day...
Sometimes it is a string of bad luck, or to be an optimist, a string of good luck...(haaa. who am I kidding, it's normally just bad luck...I just said that good luck thing as a preventative...a pinch of salt over the shoulder...a knock on wood)

Is there some weird law of attraction that has to do with "abnormal" activity? Like, once something out of the ordinary happens, like minded out of the ordinary things will join it?

All I know for sure is....
I have a busy day Thursday ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment